Friday, December 17, 2010

Globe Rewards

Seems that my Globe rewards blog is gaining a lot of traffic. It has a lot of info about globe rewards code and other rewards keywords. Earning about $0.90, it's better than nothing, imagine if I have 30 blogs with the same SEO strategy I could earn $27 daily. Good enough for me to cover all my monthly bills. So if you want to see my blog and get the pattern, you can visit http://myrewardsmyglobe.blogspot.com/



What is globe rewards anyway?

Globe rewards is globe's way thanking its twenty five million Globe & touch mobile subscribers. You simple get rewards for using their product. For every amount you loaded a reward points will be given to you. Globe rewards is one of the biggest reward system in the Philippines, all you have to do is buy a load and nothing else, no registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment